Table of Contents
The Denver Pioneers (0-0) take the court against the Idaho Vandals (0-0) as double-digit, 10.5-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pioneers vs. Vandals
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Arena: Magness Arena
Denver Betting Stats & Information
- Denver finished 6-1 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 85.7% of those games).
- Denver never played as a moneyline favorite of -663 or shorter.
- The Pioneers beat the spread 17 times in 32 games last year.
- The average total Denver had set in matchups last year was 2.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Idaho Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Idaho won six out of the 26 games, or 23.1%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Vandals had a record of 2-11, a 15.4% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +466 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Vandals were 18-10-1 against the spread last season.
- The Vandals’ ATS record as underdogs of 10.5 points or more was 10-4 last season.
- The average point total for Idaho in 2021 was 5.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Denver vs. Idaho Last Season Stat Comparison
|Denver Rank||Denver AVG||Idaho AVG||Idaho Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Pioneers Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr. scored 15.1 points and distributed 3.5 assists per game last season.
- Touko Tainamo hauled in an average of 5.1 boards in each contest while scoring 7.4 points per game last season.
- Coban Porter hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Idaho Vandals Leaders
- Mikey Dixon put up 16.6 points per game last season.
- Trevante Anderson dished out 3.7 assists per game and Tanner Christensen pulled down 6.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Rashad Smith had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He made 1.9 shots from deep per game.