Table of Contents
The Idaho State Bengals (1-2) face the Denver Pioneers (2-1) as just 2.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 139.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bengals vs. Pioneers
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Pocatello, Idaho
- Arena: Holt Arena
Idaho State Betting Stats & Information
- Idaho State was the moneyline favorite five total times last season. It went 1-4 in those games.
- Idaho State had a record of 1-3 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -146 or shorter last year (25%).
- The Bengals had 11 wins in 30 games against the spread last season.
- The Bengals won once ATS (1-4) as a 2.5-point favorite or more last year.
- Idaho State’s average point total in matchups last year was 135.9, 3.6 points less than the over/under in this game.
Denver Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Denver won four out of the 23 games, or 17.4%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Pioneers won three of their 21 games, or 14.3%, when they were an underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- The Pioneers had 17 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- The Pioneers had an ATS record of 12-10 as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- The average total in Denver’s games in 2021 was 5.4 more points than the point total of 139.5 for this outing.
Idaho State vs. Denver Last Season Stat Comparison
|Idaho State Rank||Idaho State AVG||Denver AVG||Denver Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Idaho State Bengals Leaders
- Tarik Cool put up 11.9 points per game last season along with 2.8 assists.
- Robert Ford III hauled in an average of 4.6 boards in each contest while scoring 10.9 points per game last season.
- Ford hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Denver Pioneers Leaders
- KJ Hunt Jr. scored 15.1 points per game and dished out 3.5 assists per outing last season.
- Touko Tainamo grabbed 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Coban Porter knocked down 2.5 threes per game a season ago.