Table of Contents
The Utah Valley Wolverines (2-2) take on the Morgan State Bears (1-3) as 9.5-point favorites on Friday, November 18, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 140.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolverines vs. Bears
- Game Day: Friday, November 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Talmadge L. Hill Field House
Utah Valley Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Valley won 78.6% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (11-3).
- Utah Valley won all six games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -500 or shorter last year.
- The Wolverines were 16-14-0 against the spread last season.
- The Wolverines’ ATS record as 9.5-point favorites or more was 4-3 last year.
- The average point total in Utah Valley’s games last year was 3.7 fewer points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
Morgan State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Morgan State won two out of the 14 games, or 14.3%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Bears were at least a +373 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The Bears’ record against the spread last year was 9-15-0.
- As a 9.5-point underdog or greater, the Bears had one win ATS (1-2) last season.
- The average over/under in Morgan State’s games in 2021 was 7.5 more points than the point total of 140 for this outing.
Utah Valley vs. Morgan State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Valley Rank||Utah Valley AVG||Morgan State AVG||Morgan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Valley Wolverines Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq put up 18.9 points and 13.5 rebounds per game last season.
- Blaze Nield averaged 3.9 assists per game to go with his 6.9 PPG scoring average.
- Le’Tre Darthard hit an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- Malik Miller was solid last season with 12.8 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Sheryn Devonish notched 3.6 assists per game.
- De’Torrion Ware made 1.8 threes per game a season ago.