Table of Contents
The Chicago Bears (3-6) and the Detroit Lions (2-6) square off on Sunday, November 13, 2022 at Soldier Field in a clash of NFC North foes.
The Bears are favored, but by less than a touchdown (-3), against the Lions. The over/under for this game is 48.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Soldier Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Bears
- The Bears have posted a 4-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 3 points or more this season (0-0-1).
- Bears games with a set total have hit the over five times this season (55.6%).
Stats & Insights for Bears
- The Bears are totaling 321.1 yards per game on offense (23rd in NFL), and they rank 18th on the other side of the ball with 347.9 yards allowed per game.
- Offensively, the Bears rank 21st in the NFL with 20.8 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 21st in points allowed (347.9 points allowed per contest).
- The Bears rank worst in passing offense (125.7 passing yards per game), but they’ve played slightly better on defense, ranking ninth with 200.7 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Bears sport the best offense this season in terms of rushing yards (195.4 rushing yards per game), but they rank third-worst on defense (147.2 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Bears sport the 10th-ranked third-down offense this season (43.4% third-down percentage), but they’ve been worse on the other side of the ball, ranking second-worst with a 50.5% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Bears are averaging 5.7 yards per play on offense, which ranks them 15th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 21st, allowing 6 yards per play.
- With 13 forced turnovers (eighth in NFL) against 12 turnovers committed (17th in NFL), the Bears’ +1 turnover margin ranks 13th in the NFL.
Bears’ Best Players
- Justin Fields: 1,322 PASS YDS / 146.9 YPG / 58.8% / 10 TD / 6 INT / 91 CAR / 602 RUSH YDS / 4 TD
- Khalil Herbert: 98 CAR / 586 YDS / 65.1 YPG / 4 TD / 6 REC / 62 YDS / 6.9 YPG / 1 TD
- Darnell Mooney: 32 REC / 407 YDS / 45.2 YPG / 1 TD
- Chase Claypool: 34 REC / 324 YDS / 36 YPG / 1 TD
- Cole Kmet: 19 REC / 200 YDS / 22.2 YPG / 3 TD
- Jaquan Brisker: 55 TKL / 4 TFL / 3 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Eddie Jackson: 65 TKL / 1 TFL / 4 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Lions
- So far this season, the Lions have compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Lions are 3-3 against the spread.
- Five of the Lions’ eight games with a set total have hit the over (62.5%).
Stats & Insights for Lions
- The Lions’ defense has been bottom-five in total defense this season, ceding 417.3 total yards per game, which ranks worst. Offensively, they rank seventh with 377.3 total yards per contest.
- The Lions’ defense has been bottom-five in scoring defense this season, conceding 29.3 points per game, which ranks worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 12th with 23.5 points per contest.
- The Lions have been struggling to stop the pass, ranking fourth-worst with 268.5 passing yards surrendered per game. They have been more effective on offense, generating 243.1 passing yards per contest (eighth-ranked).
- The Lions’ defense has been bottom-five in run defense this season, allowing 148.8 rushing yards per game, which ranks second-worst in the NFL. Offensively, they rank 10th with 134.1 rushing yards per contest.
- The Lions rank 19th in third-down conversion rate (39.4%) on offense, but they’ve been less effective on the other side of the ball, ranking worst in the NFL with a 51% third-down percentage allowed.
- The Lions are worst in yards per play allowed on defense (6.5), but at least they’ve been excelling on offense, fifth-best in yards per play (6.2).
- The Lions have produced nine forced turnovers (19th in NFL) and committed 12 turnovers (17th in NFL) this season for a -3 turnover margin that ranks 22nd in the NFL.
Best Players for Lions
- Jared Goff: 2,041 PASS YDS / 255.1 YPG / 62.9% / 14 TD / 7 INT
- Jamaal Williams: 126 CAR / 545 YDS / 68.1 YPG / 8 TD / 9 REC / 57 YDS / 7.1 YPG / 0 TD
- D’Andre Swift: 34 CAR / 247 YDS / 49.4 YPG / 1 TD / 16 REC / 144 YDS / 28.8 YPG / 2 TD
- Amon-Ra St. Brown: 39 REC / 399 YDS / 57 YPG / 3 TD
- Josh Reynolds: 26 REC / 357 YDS / 51 YPG / 2 TD
- Kalif Raymond: 20 REC / 255 YDS / 31.9 YPG / 0 TD
- Aidan Hutchinson: 20 TKL / 3 TFL / 4.5 SACK / 1 INT / 1 PD
- Alex Anzalone: 62 TKL / 3 TFL / 1.5 SACK / 2 PD
- Kerby Joseph: 26 TKL / 2 INT / 4 PD