Table of Contents
At 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, the Georgia State Panthers (4-5) are at home against the UL Monroe Warhawks (3-6).
The Panthers are double-digit favorites (currently -13.5) in their game against the Warhawks, with the over/under being 58.5 points. (On the moneyline, the Panthers are -575 and the Warhawks are +408.)
Game Info and Betting Lines for Georgia State vs. UL Monroe
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Stadium: Center Parc Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Georgia State Betting Insights
- UL Monroe’s ATS record is 4-5-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this season, the Warhawks are 1-2 against the spread.
- UL Monroe has hit the over in five of their nine games with a set total (55.6%).
Georgia State Stats & Insights
- Georgia State is averaging 428.3 yards per game on offense, which ranks 41st in the FBS. On defense, the Panthers rank 88th, giving up 397.3 yards per contest.
- Georgia State ranks 61st in scoring offense (29.9 points per game) and 99th in scoring defense (30.3 points allowed per game) this season.
- While Georgia State’s pass defense ranks 62nd with 226.4 passing yards allowed per game,the offense has been less successful, ranking 17th-worst (179.4 passing yards per game).
- Georgia State sports the 100th-ranked defense this season in terms of rushing yards (170.9 rushing yards allowed per game), and has been better on the other side of the ball, ranking fourth-best with 248.9 rushing yards per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, Georgia State ranks 66th in the FBS with a 39.5% third-down percentage. Meanwhile, the team’s defense ranks 79th in third-down conversion rate allowed (170.9).
- Georgia State has the 38th-ranked turnover margin in college football at +4, forcing 20 turnovers (seventh in the FBS) while turning it over 16 times (103rd in the FBS).
Georgia State’s Best Players
- Darren Grainger has thrown for 1,615 yards, completing 56.3% of his passes and tossing 15 touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 650 yards (72.2 ypg) on 118 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Tucker Gregg has racked up 633 yards on 139 carries, scoring nine times.
- Jamari Thrash’s leads his squad with 655 yards as a receiver. He’s racked up that yardage on 38 catches (out of 63 targets) and scored five touchdowns.
- Robert Lewis has caught 21 passes for 368 yards (40.9 yards per game) and six touchdowns this year.
- Ja’Cyais Credle has a total of 264 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 20 throws and scoring one touchdown.
- Jeffery Clark has 4.0 sacks to lead the team, and also has 4.0 TFL and 25 tackles.
- Jordan Veneziale, Georgia State’s leading tackler, has 50 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks this year.
- Quavian White has picked off a team-high four passes. He also has 19 tackles, 2.0 TFL, one sack, and four passes defended to his name.
UL Monroe Betting Insights
- UL Monroe has gone 4-5-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this year, the Warhawks are 1-2 against the spread.
- In UL Monroe’s nine games with a set total, five have hit the over (55.6%).
UL Monroe Stats & Insights
- UL Monroe has sputtering defensively, ranking 25th-worst with 422.7 total yards given up per game. It has been better on the other side of the ball, generating 350.2 total yards per contest (99th-ranked).
- UL Monroe has been sputtering on defense, ranking seventh-worst with 36.8 points given up per game. It has been more effective on the other side of the ball, posting 23.4 points per contest (96th-ranked).
- UL Monroe is generating 219.1 passing yards per game on offense this season (90th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 242.4 passing yards per contest (90th-ranked) on defense.
- UL Monroe ranks 95th in the FBS with 131.1 rushing yards per game on offense, and it ranks 106th with 180.2 rushing yards ceded per game on the defensive side of the ball.
- UL Monroe has been struggling on third down, ranking 25th-worst with a 43.0% third-down conversion percentage allowed per game. It has been more productive on the other side of the ball, compiling a 40.3% third-down rate (59th-ranked).
- After forcing six turnovers (125th in the FBS) and turning the ball over 13 times (67th in the FBS) this season, UL Monroe sports the 100th-ranked turnover margin of -7.
UL Monroe’s Best Players
- Chandler Rogers has thrown for 1,911 yards (212.3 ypg) while completing 70.8% of his passes and recording 14 touchdown passes with six interceptions this season. He’s also run for 236 yards with three touchdowns.
- Malik Jackson has run for 414 yards on 109 carries so far this year while scoring six times on the ground.
- Andrew Henry has run for 266 yards across 57 carries, scoring three touchdowns.
- Tyrone Howell has totaled 41 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 705 (78.3 yards per game). He’s been targeted 59 times and has six touchdowns.
- Jevin Frett has caught 25 passes and compiled 338 receiving yards (37.6 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Alred Luke’s 24 targets have resulted in 20 catches for 244 yards and one touchdown.
- Quincy Ledet has racked up 2.0 sacks to lead the team, while also picking up 2.0 TFL and 15 tackles.
- Zack Woodard, UL Monroe’s leading tackler, has 30 tackles, 5.0 TFL, and two sacks this year.
- Tristan Driggers leads the team with three interceptions, while also recording 30 tackles, 3.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended.