Table of Contents
The Detroit Pistons (2-8) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (4-5) at 7:30 PM ET on Monday, November 7, 2022 at Little Caesars Arena. The contest airs on BSOK and BSDET. The over/under is set at 223.5 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Pistons
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Oklahoma City has played as a moneyline favorite of -129 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- So far this season, the Thunder have compiled a 6-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Thunder are 1-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- The average total Oklahoma City has had set in games this year is 1.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Thunder games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities (50%).
Detroit Betting Stats & Info
- The Pistons have entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won once.
- Detroit has a record of 1-7 when it is set as the underdog by +109 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Pistons have gone 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Pistons have an ATS record of 3-5.
- The average point total for Detroit this year is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Pistons games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this year.
Thunder vs. Pistons Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Pistons AVG||Pistons Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander leads active Thunder’s players in points and assists per game, scoring 30.5 points and distributing 5.9 assists.
- Darius Bazley puts up 6.4 points per game and adds 5.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists for the Thunder.
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Thunder, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.3 per contest.
Detroit Pistons Leaders
- Cade Cunningham averages 21.4 points per game, while also pulling down six rebounds and averaging 6.3 assists per game.
- Isaiah Stewart puts up 12.7 points, 9.6 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game.
- Bojan Bogdanovic knocks down 3.4 three-pointers per game.