Table of Contents
The Oregon State Beavers (6-3) will host the California Golden Bears (3-5) on Saturday at 9:00 PM ET.
The Beavers are very big favorites (currently -14) in their game versus the Golden Bears, with the over/under being 50 points. (In terms of the moneyline, the Beavers are -613 and the Golden Bears are +430.)
Game Info and Betting Lines for Oregon State vs. Cal
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Stadium: Reser Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Oregon State Betting Insights
- Cal has a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Cal has a 1-1 record against the spread in games it was an underdog by 14 points or more this year.
- Four of Cal’s nine games with a set total have hit the over (44.4%).
Oregon State Stats & Insights
- Oregon State is putting up 406.9 yards per game offensively this season (60th in the FBS), and are giving up 356.1 yards per game (43rd) on defense.
- Oregon State is averaging 31.3 points per game on offense (49th in the FBS), and ranks 45th on defense with 22.9 points allowed per game.
- Oregon State is putting up 214.2 passing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 94th in the FBS. The defense ranks 83rd, giving up 238.1 passing yards per contest.
- Oregon State is averaging 192.7 rushing yards per game on offense (33rd in the FBS), and ranks 26th defensively with 118.0 rushing yards allowed per game.
- Oregon State is averaging a 42.1% third-down conversion rate on offense this year (48th in the FBS), and is allowing a 40.7% third-down percentage (81st) on the defensive side of the ball.
- With 15 forced turnovers (32nd in the FBS) against 14 turnovers committed (84th in the FBS), Oregon State’s +1+1 turnover margin ranks 62nd in college football.
Oregon State’s Best Players
- Chance Nolan has thrown for 939 yards (104.3 ypg) to lead Oregon State, completing 59.5% of his passes and recording seven touchdown passes compared to eight interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Damien Martinez, has carried the ball 98 times for 624 yards (69.3 per game), scoring five times.
- Deshaun Fenwick has carried the ball 85 times for 393 yards (43.7 per game) and six touchdowns.
- Tre’Shaun Harrison’s 492 yards as a receiver pace the team. He’s been targeted 63 times and has collected 39 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Anthony Gould has caught 25 passes for 408 yards (45.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Tyjon Lindsey has a total of 231 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 21 passes and scoring one touchdown.
- Kitan Oladapo has 2.5 sacks to pace the team, and also has 2.0 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Omar Speights, Oregon State’s tackle leader, has 36 tackles and 2.0 TFL this year.
- Ryan Cooper Jr. leads the team with three interceptions, while also putting up 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, one sack, and three passes defended.
Cal Betting Insights
- Cal’s ATS record is 5-4-0 this year.
- Cal has a 1-1 record against the spread in games it was an underdog by 14 points or more this season.
- Cal games have hit the over in four out of nine opportunities (44.4%).
Cal Stats & Insights
- Cal is compiling 374.5 total yards per contest on offense this season (83rd-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 416.8 total yards per contest (102nd-ranked).
- From an offensive angle, Cal is compiling 23.4 points per game (96th-ranked). It ranks 61st in the FBS on defense (25.0 points surrendered per game).
- Cal’s defense has been bottom-25 in pass defense this season, allowing 292.3 passing yards per game, which ranks sixth-worst in the FBS. Offensively, it ranks 45th with 261.3 passing yards per contest.
- Cal’s running game has not been getting things done, ranking 20th-worst in the FBS with 113.3 rushing yards per game. It has been more productive defensively, surrendering 124.5 rushing yards per contest (36th-ranked).
- Cal ranks 102nd in the FBS with a 35.1% third-down conversion percentage on offense, and 71st with a 39.1% third-down percentage allowed on the defensive side of the ball.
- Cal has a top-25 turnover margin this season, ranking ninth-best at +8.
Cal’s Best Players
- Jack Plummer leads Cal with 2,375 yards on 213-of-340 passing with 16 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- Jaydn Ott is his team’s leading rusher with 130 carries for 724 yards, or 80.4 per game. He’s found the end zone seven times on the ground, as well. Ott has also chipped in with 31 catches for 214 yards and two receiving touchdowns.
- DeCarlos Brooks has racked up 213 yards on 53 carries with one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Hunter’s 646 receiving yards (71.8 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 41 receptions on 64 targets with three touchdowns.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has caught 51 passes and compiled 570 receiving yards (63.3 per game) with six touchdowns.
- Mavin Anderson has racked up 323 reciving yards (35.9 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
- Xavier Carlton leads the team with 3.0 sacks, and also has 3.0 TFL and 20 tackles.
- Jackson Sirmon is the team’s tackle leader this year. He’s picked up 77 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one interception.
- Isaiah Young has picked off a team-leading two passes. He also has 20 tackles and two passes defended to his name.