Table of Contents
Bookmakers have installed player prop bets for David Montgomery ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. NFC North foes square off in Week 10 when Montgomery’s Chicago Bears (3-6) play the Detroit Lions (2-6) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
David Montgomery Player Props vs. Detroit
- Matchup: Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 57.5 (+110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (-110)
David Montgomery Rushing Stats
- Montgomery has 397 rushing yards on 106 carries (49.6 yards per game), with two TDs.
- He has added 14 catches for 143 yards.
- He has accounted for two of his team’s 20 touchdowns on offense this season, or 10.0%.
- He has handled 106, or 32.6%, of his team’s 325 rushing attempts this season.
- Montgomery has racked up 224 rushing yards after contact (thanks in part to 11 broken tackles), which is 13th among qualified runners.
- Over his two career matchups against the Lions, Montgomery averaged 76 rushing yards per game, 18.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Montgomery, in two games against them, has gone over 57.5 rushing yards once.
- Montgomery, in two matchups versus the Lions, has run for a TD once, including multiple scores in that game.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Dolphins (11/6/2022): 14 carries, 36 yardsat Cowboys (10/30/2022): 15 carries, 53 yards; 3 receptions, 22 yardsat Patriots (10/24/2022): 15 carries, 62 yards, 1 TD