Table of Contents
The Washington Wizards (5-6) host the Dallas Mavericks (6-4) after losing three straight home games. The Mavericks are favored by only 3 points in the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 10, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 209.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mavericks vs. Wizards
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-DC and BSSW
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Mavericks Betting Stats & Information
- The Mavericks have been the moneyline favorite nine total times this season. They’ve finished 6-3 in those games.
- Dallas has gone 5-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -151 or shorter (winning 62.5%).
- The Mavericks have gone 3-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks have a 1-6-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 3 points or more this season.
- The average total Dallas has had set in matchups this season is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Mavericks games have gone over the point total in six out of 11 opportunities (54.5%).
Washington Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Wizards have won two out of the six games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Washington has won one of its four games when it is the underdog by at least +126 on the moneyline.
- The Wizards have compiled a 5-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Wizards have an ATS record of 2-2.
- The average point total for Washington this year is 9.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Wizards games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times this year.
Mavericks vs. Wizards Season Stat Comparison
|Mavericks Rank||Mavericks AVG||Wizards AVG||Wizards Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dallas Mavericks Leaders
- Luka Doncic accumulates 34.8 points and 8.2 rebounds per game, with 8.1 assists.
- The Mavericks get 2.6 three-pointers per game out of Spencer Dinwiddie.
Washington Wizards Leaders
- Bradley Beal’s statline this season includes 21.6 points, 5.7 assists and 3.6 rebounds per game.
- Kristaps Porzingis is on the books for 19.2 points, 8.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
- Kyle Kuzma is consistent from deep with 1.9 made threes per game.