Table of Contents
The Davidson Wildcats (1-0) play the Wright State Raiders (0-0) as 3.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 147.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Raiders
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairborn, Ohio
- Arena: Wright State University Nutter Center
Davidson Betting Stats & Information
- Davidson finished with a 22-4 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 84.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -171 or shorter last year, Davidson finished with a record of 19-1 (95%).
- The Wildcats were 19-13-0 against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as 3.5-point favorites or greater, the Wildcats went 14-9 last year.
- Davidson’s average point total in matchups last year was 141.5, six points less than the over/under in this game.
Wright State Betting Stats & Info
- Wright State was underdogs in nine games last season and won three (33.3%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Raiders won two of their four games when they were an underdog by at least +138 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Raiders were 17-18-0 last season.
- The Raiders’ ATS record as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater was 3-1 last year.
- The average total for Wright State’s games in 2021 was 0.1 more points than the point total of 147.5 for this outing.
Davidson vs. Wright State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Davidson Rank||Davidson AVG||Wright State AVG||Wright State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Davidson Wildcats Leaders
- Foster Loyer scored 16.1 points and dished out 3.3 assists per game last season.
- Luka Brajkovic pulled down 7.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 14.4 points a contest.
- Loyer knocked down 2.6 threes per game a season ago.
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- Tanner Holden averaged 20.1 points per game last season.
- Grant Basile collected 8.5 rebounds per game and Trey Calvin dished out 3.3 assists per outing.
- Calvin hit 1.8 threes per game a season ago.