The South Dakota Coyotes (0-1) hit the court against the Lipscomb Bisons (0-0) as 5.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 150.5 in the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Coyotes vs. Bisons
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Vermillion, South Dakota
- Arena: Sanford Coyote Sports Center
South Dakota vs Lipscomb Betting Information
South Dakota Betting Stats & Information
- South Dakota finished 12-1 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 92.3% of those games).
- South Dakota won all nine games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -232 or shorter last year.
- The Coyotes were 16-12-1 against the spread last year.
- As 5.5-point favorites or more, the Coyotes went 7-2 against the spread last season.
- The average over/under South Dakota had set in matchups last year was 4.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Lipscomb Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Lipscomb was the underdog 16 times and won two of those games.
- Last season, the Bisons won one of their 11 games, or 9.1%, when they were an underdog by at least +183 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Bisons were 14-16-0 last year.
- The Bisons had an ATS record of 6-5 as underdogs of 5.5 points or more last season.
- The average over/under in Lipscomb’s games in 2021 was 0.3 more points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
South Dakota vs. Lipscomb Last Season Stat Comparison
|South Dakota Rank
||South Dakota AVG
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Dakota Coyotes Leaders
- Kruz Perrott-Hunt put up 15 points per game last season to go with 4.1 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Hunter Goodrick pulled down 7.2 rebounds per game, while Mason Archambault averaged 2.3 assists per contest.
- Archambault knocked down 1.8 threes per game a season ago.
Lipscomb Bisons Leaders
- Ahsan Asadullah scored 15.2 points per game last season, while grabbing nine rebounds per game averaging 4.6 assists per game.
- Greg Jones had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 1.9 shots from deep per game.