Table of Contents
The Marist Red Foxes (0-0) hit the court against the American Eagles (0-0) as only 2.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Foxes vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Poughkeepsie, New York
- Arena: McCann Arena
Marist Betting Stats & Information
- Marist finished 8-8 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 50% of those games).
- Marist had a record of 6-3 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -147 or shorter last year (66.7%).
- The Red Foxes beat the spread 14 times in 30 games last year.
- The Red Foxes’ ATS record as 2.5-point favorites or more was 4-6 last year.
- The average point total for Marist’s games last year was 4.4 more points than the over/under of 132.5 in this matchup.
American Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, American was the underdog 26 times and won seven, or 26.9%, of those games.
- Last season, the Eagles won five of their 24 games, or 20.8%, when they were an underdog by at least +119 on the moneyline.
- The Eagles had 16 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- The Eagles went 11-12-1 as underdogs of 2.5 points or greater last season.
- American’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 134.4 points, 1.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Marist vs. American Last Season Stat Comparison
|Marist Rank||Marist AVG||American AVG||American Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Marist Red Foxes Leaders
- Jao Ituka averaged 15.3 points per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game last season.
- Matt Herasme averaged 4.9 boards per game and Ricardo Wright dished out 1.7 assists per game.
- Wright knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
American Eagles Leaders
- Stacy Beckton Jr. averaged 13.6 points per game last season.
- Johnny O’Neil collected 4.9 rebounds per game and Elijah Stephens dished out 2.7 assists per contest.
- O’Neil connected on 1.5 threes per game a season ago.