Table of Contents
The Duquesne Dukes (0-0) play the Montana Grizzlies (0-0) as 3.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Grizzlies
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: UPMC Cooper Fieldhouse
Duquesne Betting Stats & Information
- Duquesne went 4-6 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 40% of those games).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -181 or shorter last year, Duquesne had a record of 3-2 (60%).
- Against the spread, the Dukes were 10-20-0 last year.
- As a 3.5-point favorite or more, the Dukes had one win ATS (1-4) last season.
- Duquesne’s average point total in matchups last year was 138.6, 3.1 points higher than the total in this game.
Montana Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Montana was listed as the underdog in eight games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Last season, the Grizzlies were at least a +152 underdog on the moneyline five times, losing each of those contests.
- The Grizzlies were 13-16-0 against the spread last year.
- The Grizzlies won once ATS (1-5) as underdogs of 3.5 points or greater last year.
- The average total in Montana’s games in 2021 was 3.6 more points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Duquesne vs. Montana Last Season Stat Comparison
|Duquesne Rank||Duquesne AVG||Montana AVG||Montana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duquesne Dukes Leaders
- Amir “Primo” Spears scored 12.7 points per game last season along with three assists.
- Kevin Easley Jr. grabbed 6.6 boards per game while also scoring 10.7 points a contest.
- Jackie Johnson III knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest a season ago.
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan averaged 15.1 points per game last season and added 8.2 rebounds a contest.
- Cameron Parker notched 4.5 assists per game.
- Robby Beasley III was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.1 per game.