Table of Contents
The Georgetown Hoyas (0-0) play the Coppin State Eagles (0-1) as heavy, 18.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoyas vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Georgetown Betting Stats & Information
- Georgetown won 71.4% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (5-2).
- Georgetown never played as a moneyline favorite of -2642 or shorter.
- Against the spread, the Hoyas were 14-16-1 last year.
- Georgetown’s average point total in matchups last year was 147.7, 0.3 points below the total in this game.
Coppin State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Coppin State was the underdog 27 times and won seven, or 25.9%, of those games.
- Last season, the Eagles were at least a +1150 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- Against the spread, the Eagles were 17-14-1 last season.
- As 18.5-point underdogs or greater, the Eagles had two wins ATS (2-3) last year.
- The average total for Coppin State’s games in 2021 was 6.4 fewer points than the point total of 148 for this game.
Georgetown vs. Coppin State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Georgetown Rank||Georgetown AVG||Coppin State AVG||Coppin State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- Aminu Mohammed scored 13.7 points and pulled down 8.2 boards per game last season.
- Dante Harris averaged 4.1 assists per game while also scoring 11.9 points per contest.
- Kaiden Rice hit an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- Jesse Zarzuela scored 14.7 points per game and averaged 3.3 assists per contest last season.
- Tyree Corbett pulled down 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Zarzuela knocked down 2.2 threes per game a season ago.