Table of Contents
The Providence Friars (0-0) take the court against the Rider Broncs (0-0) as heavy, 13-point favorites on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Friars vs. Broncs
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- Arena: Amica Mutual Pavilion
Providence Betting Stats & Information
- Providence won 87% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (20-3).
- Providence won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1001 or shorter last year.
- The Friars were 20-13-0 against the spread last season.
- As a 13-point favorite or more, the Friars had one win ATS (1-3) last year.
- The average over/under Providence had set in games last year was 3.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Rider Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Rider won six out of the 21 games, or 28.6%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Broncs were at least a +617 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Broncs had 15 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- As a 13-point underdog or more, the Broncs had one win ATS (1-2) last season.
- The average point total for Rider in 2021 was 4.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Providence vs. Rider Last Season Stat Comparison
|Providence Rank||Providence AVG||Rider AVG||Rider Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Providence Friars Leaders
- Al Durham put up 13.6 points per game last season to go with 3.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Noah Horchler pulled down 8.5 rebounds per game, while Jared Bynum averaged four assists per contest.
- A.J. Reeves hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Rider Broncs Leaders
- Dwight Murray Jr. scored 13.1 points per game and dished out 4.7 assists per outing last season.
- Dimencio Vaughn pulled down 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Allen Powell had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 2.1 shots from deep per game.