Table of Contents
The Purdue Boilermakers (0-0) face the Milwaukee Panthers (1-0) as double-digit, 25-point favorites on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The point total is set at 144.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 8, 2022
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: West Lafayette, Indiana
- Arena: Mackey Arena
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue was favored on the moneyline 35 total times last season. It went 27-8 in those games.
- Purdue won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -8136 or shorter last year.
- The Boilermakers beat the spread 15 times in 37 games last season.
- As a 25-point favorite or more, the Boilermakers had one win ATS (1-3) last year.
- Purdue’s average point total in outings last year was 147.8, 3.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- Milwaukee won three, or 16.7%, of the 18 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Panthers were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1875 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers covered the spread 12 times in 32 games last year.
- Milwaukee’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 135.5 points, nine fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Purdue vs. Milwaukee Last Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||Milwaukee AVG||Milwaukee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- Jaden Ivey scored 17.3 points per game last season along with 3.1 assists.
- Zach Edey hauled in an average of 7.7 boards in each contest while scoring 14.4 points per game last season.
- Sasha Stefanovic made 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
Milwaukee Panthers Leaders
- DeAndre Gholston contributed 14.3 points per game last season.
- Jordan Lathon collected 2.7 assists per game and Patrick Baldwin Jr. pulled down 5.8 rebounds per outing.
- Gholston connected on 1.8 threes per game a season ago.