Table of Contents
The LSU Tigers (0-0) take the court against the UMKC Kangaroos (0-1) as double-digit, 22.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Arena: Pete Maravich Assembly Center
LSU Betting Stats & Information
- The Tigers covered the spread 19 times in 34 games last year.
- The Tigers went unbeaten ATS (3-0) as a 22.5-point favorite or more last season.
- The average over/under LSU had set in games last year was 6.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- The Kangaroos were 14-13-0 against the spread last season.
- The average total in UMKC’s games in 2021 was 0.7 fewer points than the point total of 142.5 for this game.
LSU vs. UMKC Last Season Stat Comparison
|LSU Rank||LSU AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
LSU Tigers Leaders
- Tari Eason averaged 16.9 points per contest to go with 6.6 rebounds and one assist per game last season.
- Darius Days pulled down 7.8 rebounds per game, while Xavier Pinson averaged 4.8 assists per contest.
- Days knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest a season ago.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Evan Gilyard scored 16.7 points per game and dished out 3.3 assists per outing last season.
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr. pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Gilyard had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 2.3 shots from deep per game.