Table of Contents
The James Madison Dukes (1-0) play the Hampton Pirates (0-0) as double-digit, 16-point favorites on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 149.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Arena: Atlantic Union Bank Center
James Madison Betting Stats & Information
- James Madison put together an 8-6 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 57.1% of those games).
- James Madison never played as a moneyline favorite of -1750 or shorter.
- The Dukes had 13 wins in 29 games against the spread last year.
- The average over/under James Madison had set in matchups last year was 0.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Hampton Betting Stats & Info
- Hampton was underdogs 26 times last season and won seven, or 26.9%, of those games.
- The Pirates played as an underdog of +867 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Pirates were 11-14-1 against the spread last season.
- The Pirates were winless ATS (0-0-1) when playing as at least 16-point underdogs last season.
- Hampton’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 134.3 points, 14.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
James Madison vs. Hampton Last Season Stat Comparison
|James Madison Rank||James Madison AVG||Hampton AVG||Hampton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
James Madison Dukes Leaders
- Vado Morse averaged 15.3 points, 2.3 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game last season.
- Justin Amadi grabbed 5.4 rebounds per game, while Tyree Ihenacho dished out 3.3 assists per contest.
- Morse knocked down 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
Hampton Pirates Leaders
- Najee Garvin contributed 15.1 points per game last season while also adding 6.3 rebounds.
- Russell Dean notched 3.8 assists per game.
- Marquis Godwin had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He connected on 2.1 shots from deep per game.