Table of Contents
The Youngstown State Penguins (1-0) square off against the UT Martin Skyhawks (0-1) as 8.5-point favorites on Wednesday, November 9, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 152.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Penguins vs. Skyhawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Youngstown, Ohio
- Arena: Beeghly Center
Youngstown State Betting Stats & Information
- Youngstown State was favored on the moneyline 17 total times last season. It went 12-5 in those games.
- Youngstown State won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -390 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Penguins were 15-17-0 last season.
- The Penguins had no wins ATS (0-4) as a 8.5-point favorite or more last season.
- Youngstown State’s average point total in outings last year was 142.5, 10 points below the total in this game.
UT Martin Betting Stats & Info
- UT Martin was underdogs 20 times last season and won three, or 15%, of those games.
- Last season, the Skyhawks were at least a +292 underdog on the moneyline 13 times, losing each of those contests.
- The Skyhawks covered the spread 12 times in 30 games last season.
- The Skyhawks’ ATS record as underdogs of 8.5 points or greater was 6-6 last season.
- The average total for UT Martin’s games in 2021 was 10.1 fewer points than the point total of 152.5 for this game.
Youngstown State vs. UT Martin Last Season Stat Comparison
|Youngstown State Rank||Youngstown State AVG||UT Martin AVG||UT Martin Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Youngstown State Penguins Leaders
- Dwayne Cohill put up 15 points per game last season to go with 2.5 assists.
- Michael Akuchie grabbed an average of 7.8 boards in each contest while scoring 13.7 points per game last season.
- Tevin Olison hit an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- K.J. Simon put up 17.1 points per game last season.
- Bernie Andre pulled down 6.5 rebounds per game and Koby Jeffries averaged 2.9 assists per game.
- Mikel Henderson knocked down 1.7 threes per game a season ago.