Table of Contents
The Atlanta Hawks (7-3) take a three-game win streak into a home matchup with the Utah Jazz (9-3), winners of three straight as well. The Jazz are underdogs by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 7:30 PM ET (on BSSE and SportsNet RM) on Wednesday, November 9, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 226.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 9, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and SportsNet RM
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
Hawks Betting Stats & Information
- The Hawks have compiled a 5-1 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 83.3% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -167 or shorter, Atlanta has a record of 4-1 (80% win percentage).
- The Hawks’ ATS record is 5-4-1 this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Hawks are 2-2-1 against the spread.
- Atlanta’s average total in outings this season has been 230.1, 3.6 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- In the Hawks’ 12 games with a set total, six have hit the over (50%).
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- The Jazz have won seven of the nine games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Utah has a record of 5-2 when it is set as the underdog by +142 or more by sportsbooks this season.
- The Jazz have put together a record of 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Jazz have an ATS record of 7-1.
- The average point total for Utah this year is 3.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Jazz have hit the over five times this season.
Hawks vs. Jazz Season Stat Comparison
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Hawks this season is Trae Young, who scores 28.2 points and distributes 9.4 assists per game.
- Clint Capela’s averages this season are 9.3 points, 10.2 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game.
- Dejounte Murray makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Hawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen’s averages this season include 21.9 points, 8.8 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game.
- Mike Conley adds 12.5 points, 2.5 rebounds and 7.5 assists per game to the team’s offensive output.
- Jordan Clarkson hits 3.3 three-pointers per game.