Table of Contents
Before Tyler Allgeier hits the field for Thursday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video, here are some key facts and figures you should know ahead of placing a bet on his player prop bet markets. NFC South rivals take the field in Week 10 when Allgeier and the Atlanta Falcons (4-5) meet the Carolina Panthers (2-7) at Bank of America Stadium.
Tyler Allgeier Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at Carolina Panthers
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: November 10, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-120)
Tyler Allgeier Rushing Stats
- Allgeier has 94 carries for a team-best 423 rushing yards (52.9 per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- He has added six catches for 95 yards and one touchdown.
- He has scored two combined touchdowns this season, 9.5% of his team’s 21 offensive TDs.
- His team has rushed the ball 303 times this season, and he’s carried 94 of those attempts (31.0%).
- Allgeier ranks 32nd in rushing yards after contact this season with 133.
- Against the Panthers, Allgeier has racked up 39 rushing yards in his lone career matchup, 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday’s game.
- Allgeier, in one game against them, has gone over 32.5 rushing yards each time.
- Allgeier did not have a touchdown run in that outing against the Panthers.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Chargers (11/6/2022): 10 carries, 99 yards; 1 reception, 24 yardsvs. Panthers (10/30/2022): 14 carries, 39 yards; 3 receptions, 46 yards, 1 TDat Bengals (10/23/2022): 16 carries, 50 yards, 1 TD