Table of Contents
The North Carolina Tar Heels (0-0) take on the UNC Wilmington Seahawks (0-0) as double-digit, 23-point favorites on Monday, November 7, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 152.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tar Heels vs. Seahawks
- Game Day: Monday, November 7, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Arena: Dean Smith Center
North Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina was the moneyline favorite 28 total times last season. It finished 23-5 in those games.
- North Carolina never played as a moneyline favorite of -4444 or shorter.
- Against the spread, the Tar Heels were 22-16-1 last year.
- The Tar Heels had no wins ATS (0-3) as a 23-point favorite or more last year.
- North Carolina’s average point total in matchups last year was 149.2, 2.8 points less than the total in this game.
UNC Wilmington Betting Stats & Info
- UNC Wilmington was underdogs 19 times last season and won 13, or 68.4%, of those games.
- The Seahawks were not a bigger underdog last season than the +1475 moneyline set for this game.
- The Seahawks had 23 wins in 36 games against the spread last season.
- The average over/under in UNC Wilmington’s games in 2021 was 10.9 fewer points than the point total of 152 in this game.
North Carolina vs. UNC Wilmington Last Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina AVG||UNC Wilmington AVG||UNC Wilmington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- Armando Bacot accumulated 16.3 points and 13.1 rebounds per game last season.
- RJ Davis averaged 3.6 assists per game to go with his 13.5 PPG scoring average.
- Brady Manek made 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
UNC Wilmington Seahawks Leaders
- Jaylen Sims scored 16.4 points per game last season, while grabbing 5.8 rebounds per game averaging 2.4 assists per game.
- Mike Okauru was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 1.8 per game.