Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (5-6) are only 1-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game road win streak when they take on the Atlanta Hawks (7-4) on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at State Farm Arena. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV, BSSE, and NBCS-PH+. The point total for the matchup is set at 221.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hawks vs. 76ers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSSE, and NBCS-PH+
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: State Farm Arena
Hawks Betting Stats & Information
- The Hawks have compiled a 5-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 71.4% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter, Atlanta has a record of 5-2 (71.4% win percentage).
- The Hawks have a 5-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have a 3-3-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 1 point or more this season.
- Atlanta’s average total in matchups this season has been 231.4, 9.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
- The teams have hit the over in seven of the Hawks’ 11 games with a set total.
Philadelphia Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the 76ers have won two out of the three games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Philadelphia has a record of 2-1 when it is set as the underdog by -104 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The 76ers have covered the spread five times this season (5-6-0).
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 2-1.
- The average point total for Philadelphia this year is 5.3 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, 76ers games have hit the over five times.
Hawks vs. 76ers Season Stat Comparison
|Hawks Rank||Hawks AVG||76ers AVG||76ers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- The Hawks active leader in points and assists this season is Trae Young, who scores 27.6 points per game to go with 9.4 assists.
- Clint Capela’s averages this season are 9.8 points, 11 rebounds and 0.7 assists per game.
- The Hawks get 2.2 three-pointers per game out of Dejounte Murray.
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- James Harden scores 22 points per game, while also grabbing seven rebounds and dishing out 10 assists per game.
- Tyrese Maxey puts up 23.6 points, 3.5 rebounds and four assists per game.
- Maxey is dependable from distance with three made threes per game.