Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (6-5) take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers (8-3) as 6.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and ROOT Sports NW. The matchup has a point total of 224.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and ROOT Sports NW
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have won three of the six games they were listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- New Orleans has gone 2-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -253 or shorter (winning 66.7%).
- The Pelicans are 5-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Pelicans have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were favored by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under New Orleans has had in its games this year is eight more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in eight of the Pelicans’ 11 games with a set total.
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- The Trail Blazers have won six of the nine games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Portland has won one of its two games when it is the underdog by at least +206 on the moneyline.
- The Trail Blazers have put together an 8-2-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Trail Blazers are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Portland’s games this year is 7.5 fewer points than the point total of 224.5 for this outing.
- Trail Blazers games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
Pelicans vs. Trail Blazers Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Trail Blazers AVG||Trail Blazers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- CJ McCollum leads active Pelicans’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 19.1 points and distributing 6.2 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas contributes with 10.5 boards and 2.3 assists per game in addition to his 15 PPG scoring average.
- Trey Murphy III leads active Pelicans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- This season, Anfernee Simons scores 22 points per game and adds 2.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Josh Hart adds 8.7 points, 8.8 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Jusuf Nurkic records 13 points, 11.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
- Simons is consistent from distance with 3.6 made threes per game.