Table of Contents
The Charlotte Hornets (3-9) are heavy underdogs (by 10.5 points) to stop a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Miami Heat (4-7) on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 214.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and BSSE
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have won 44.4% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (4-5).
- Miami has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -513 or shorter.
- The Heat have covered the spread just twice in 11 opportunities this season.
- Miami’s average point total in outings this year is 217.2, 3.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Out of the Heat’s 12 games with a set total, five have hit the over (41.7%).
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hornets have been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- Charlotte has played as an underdog of +389 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Hornets have put together a record of 4-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Charlotte this year is seven points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Hornets have hit the over five times this season.
Heat vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- The Heat active scoring leader is Tyler Herro, who averages 19.6 per contest to go with 6.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Bam Adebayo adds 17.7 points, 3.5 assists and 8.1 rebounds per outing. Kyle Lowry puts up 13.4 points, 5.8 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Max Strus leads active Heat in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- This season, Kelly Oubre Jr. averages 17.5 points per game and adds 4.3 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Mason Plumlee is on the books for 8.8 points, 8.6 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game, while Dennis Smith Jr. adds 10 points, 3.8 rebounds and six assists per game.
- Oubre knocks down 2.4 three-pointers per game.