Table of Contents
The Loyola Marymount Lions (1-0) take on the UC Riverside Highlanders (0-1) as 4.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Highlanders
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Gersten Pavilion
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-4.5||138.5|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) won eight of the 15 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (53.3%).
- Loyola Marymount (CA) had a record of 7-2 in games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -213 or shorter last year (77.8%).
- The Lions’ record against the spread last season was 11-16-1.
- As 4.5-point favorites or more, the Lions went 4-4 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games last year was 4.9 more points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
UC Riverside Betting Stats & Info
- UC Riverside was underdogs in 11 games last season and won four (36.4%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Highlanders won one of their five games when they were an underdog by at least +168 on the moneyline.
- The Highlanders’ record against the spread last season was 14-12-0.
- The Highlanders went 3-3 as underdogs of 4.5 points or more last year.
- UC Riverside’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 130.3 points, 8.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. UC Riverside Last Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||UC Riverside AVG||UC Riverside Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- Eli Scott averaged 17.4 points, 6.4 boards and 3 assists per game last season.
- Joe Quintana knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest a season ago.
UC Riverside Highlanders Leaders
- Zyon Pullin put up 14.3 points per game last season and added 4.3 assists.
- Callum McRae pulled down 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Flynn Cameron had a strong showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit two shots from deep per game.