Table of Contents
The Boston Celtics (8-3) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Denver Nuggets (8-3) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 11, 2022 as 4-point favorites. The Nuggets have also won four games in a row. The matchup has an over/under set at 231.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Nuggets
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, NBCS-BOS, and ALT
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have been favored on the moneyline 11 total times this season. They’ve gone 8-3 in those games.
- Boston has a record of 4-2 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -187 or shorter (winning 66.7%).
- The Celtics’ ATS record is 5-6-0 this season.
- The Celtics have a 3-4 record against the spread this season when favored by 4 points or more.
- The average total in Boston’s games this season is 1.4 more points than the total of 231.5 in this game.
- The Celtics have gone over in seven of their 11 games with a set total (63.6%).
Denver Betting Stats & Info
- The Nuggets won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Denver has played as an underdog of +156 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Nuggets have covered the spread five times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Nuggets have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Denver’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 231.1 points, 0.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- Nuggets games have gone over the total six times this year.
Celtics vs. Nuggets Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Nuggets AVG||Nuggets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- Jayson Tatum averages 31.2 points, 6.9 rebounds and 4.1 assists per game.
- Marcus Smart contributes 10.5 points per game while adding 3.5 rebounds and 7.0 assists for the Celtics.
- Tatum makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Celtics, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.5 per contest.
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic averages 21.2 points per game, while also grabbing 9.9 rebounds and dishing out 9.0 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. makes 3.6 three-pointers per game.