Table of Contents
The Oklahoma City Thunder (4-7) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Toronto Raptors (7-5) on Friday, November 11, 2022 at Paycom Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSOK and SportsNet. The over/under is 221 for the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and SportsNet
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have been the moneyline favorite six total times this season. They’ve gone 5-1 in those games.
- Toronto has played as a moneyline favorite of -215 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- So far this season, the Raptors have put together an 8-4-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point favorites this season, the Raptors are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Toronto has had set in games this season is 2.0 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of the Raptors’ 11 games with a set total, six have hit the over (54.5%).
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Thunder have been the underdog nine times and won three of those games.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won three of its eight games when it is the underdog by at least +177 on the moneyline.
- The Thunder have covered the spread in a matchup six times this year (6-5-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 5.5 points or more so far this year, the Thunder went 5-3 against the spread.
- The average total for Oklahoma City’s games this year is 4.7 more points than the point total of 221 for this outing.
- This year, six of the Thunder’s games have gone over the point total.
Raptors vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam accumulates 24.8 points and 9.3 rebounds and 7.7 assists per game.
- Fred VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Raptors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.6 per contest.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander averages 31.6 points per game. He also records 4.5 rebounds and racks up 5.6 assists per game.
- Josh Giddey also is good for 13.5 points, 6.8 rebounds and 5.0 assists per game.
- Tre Mann averages 1.8 three-pointers per game.