The Towson Tigers (1-0) take the court against the UMass Minutemen (1-0) as just 1-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 147 for the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Minutemen
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Amherst, Massachusetts
- Arena: William D. Mullins Center
Towson vs UMass Betting Information
Towson Betting Stats & Information
- Towson won 80% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (20-5).
- Towson had a record of 20-5 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -113 or shorter last year (80%).
- The Tigers were 20-11-2 against the spread last season.
- As 1-point favorites or more, the Tigers went 13-10-2 against the spread last season.
- Towson’s average point total in outings last year was 137.1, 9.9 points less than the total in this game.
UMass Betting Stats & Info
- UMass won seven, or 33.3%, of the 21 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Minutemen had a record of 7-14, a 33.3% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of -108 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Minutemen covered the spread 16 times in 32 games last season.
- The Minutemen’s ATS record as underdogs of 1 point or greater was 10-10 last year.
- The average point total for UMass in 2021 was 6.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Towson vs. UMass Last Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Towson Tigers Leaders
- Nicolas Timberlake averaged 14.4 points per contest to go with 4.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game last season.
- Cameron Holden pulled down 7.9 rebounds per game, while Terry Nolan Jr. averaged 3.7 assists per contest.
- Timberlake knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- Noah Fernandes averaged 14.9 points per game last season while tacking on 5.3 assists.
- Trent Buttrick grabed 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Rich Kelly was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting two per game.