Table of Contents
The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (0-0) hit the court against the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (1-0) as 7.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 150.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hilltoppers vs. Colonels
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Richmond, Kentucky
- Arena: Alumni Coliseum McBrayer Arena
Western Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Western Kentucky went 15-6 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 71.4% of those games).
- Western Kentucky won all 10 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -325 or shorter last year.
- The Hilltoppers had 14 wins in 32 games against the spread last season.
- The Hilltoppers went 5-5 as 7.5-point favorites or more last season.
- The average point total for Western Kentucky’s games last year was 5.9 fewer points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Eastern Kentucky was the underdog 12 times and won two of those games.
- Last season, the Colonels were at least a +258 underdog on the moneyline three times, losing each of those contests.
- The Colonels’ record against the spread last year was 8-18-1.
- The Colonels won twice ATS (2-1) as underdogs of 7.5 points or greater last year.
- The average over/under in Eastern Kentucky’s games in 2021 was 3.8 more points than the point total of 150.5 in this outing.
Western Kentucky vs. Eastern Kentucky Last Season Stat Comparison
|Western Kentucky Rank||Western Kentucky AVG||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Eastern Kentucky Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Western Kentucky Hilltoppers Leaders
- Dayvion McKnight put up 16 points per game last season along with 5.5 assists.
- Jamarion Sharp hauled in an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 8.2 points per game last season.
- Camron Justice knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest a season ago.
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- Jomaru Brown put up 12.2 points per game last season.
- Braxton Beverly collected 3.7 assists per game and Devontae Blanton pulled down 6.2 rebounds per matchup.
- Beverly knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.