Table of Contents
The Virginia Tech Hokies (1-0) play the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (0-1) as double-digit, 23.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hokies vs. Mountain Hawks
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Blacksburg, Virginia
- Arena: Cassell Coliseum
Virginia Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Virginia Tech won 18 of the 26 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (69.2%).
- Virginia Tech played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Hokies covered the spread 19 times in 36 games last season.
- The Hokies went unbeaten ATS (1-0) as a 23.5-point favorite or greater last year.
- The average over/under Virginia Tech had set in games last year was 8.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Lehigh Betting Stats & Info
- Lehigh was underdogs 20 times last season and won seven, or 35%, of those games.
- The Mountain Hawks were not a bigger underdog last season than the +2800 moneyline set for this game.
- The Mountain Hawks’ record against the spread last year was 16-15-0.
- Lehigh’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 139.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Virginia Tech vs. Lehigh Last Season Stat Comparison
|Virginia Tech Rank||Virginia Tech AVG||Lehigh AVG||Lehigh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Virginia Tech Hokies Leaders
- Justyn Mutts averaged 10.1 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game last season.
- Keve Aluma tallied 15.8 points per game while tacking on 6.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Hunter Cattoor knocked down 2.3 threes per game a season ago.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Leaders
- Evan Taylor was solid last season with 13 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Jeameril Wilson averaged 2.1 assists per game.
- Taylor hit 1.7 threes per game a season ago.