Table of Contents
The Wyoming Cowboys (1-0) take the court against the Nicholls State Colonels (0-1) as heavy, 16.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 148.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cowboys vs. Colonels
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Arena: Arena-Auditorium
Wyoming Betting Stats & Information
- Wyoming finished with an 18-1 record in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 94.7% of those games).
- Wyoming won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1400 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Cowboys were 17-13-3 last year.
- As a 16.5-point favorite or more, the Cowboys had one win ATS (1-1-1) last year.
- Wyoming’s average point total in matchups last year was 138, 10.5 points less than the total in this game.
Nicholls State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Nicholls State was the underdog 11 times and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- Last season, the Colonels were at least a +775 underdog on the moneyline four times, losing each of those contests.
- The Colonels covered the spread 14 times in 33 games last year.
- The Colonels had two wins ATS (2-1) as a 16.5-point underdog or greater last year.
- Nicholls State’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 149.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Wyoming vs. Nicholls State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Wyoming Rank||Wyoming AVG||Nicholls State AVG||Nicholls State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- Graham Ike put up 19.5 points and 9.6 rebounds per game last season.
- Hunter Maldonado distributed 6.3 assists per game while scoring 18.5 PPG.
- Drake Jeffries knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest a season ago.
Nicholls State Colonels Leaders
- Jitaurious Gordon racked up 20.8 points per game last season.
- Devante Carter dished out 3.9 assists per game and Emanuel Littles grabbed 7.9 rebounds per contest.
- Gordon was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 3.6 per game.