Table of Contents
The Illinois State Redbirds (0-1) face the Eastern Illinois Panthers (0-1) as 9.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 135.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redbirds vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Charleston, Illinois
- Arena: Lantz Arena
Illinois State Betting Stats & Information
- Illinois State put together a 9-1 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 90% of those games).
- Illinois State played as a moneyline favorite of -499 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Redbirds’ record against the spread last season was 17-13-1.
- The Redbirds were winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites last season.
- The average point total for Illinois State’s games last year was 13.3 more points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Eastern Illinois won three, or 10.3%, of the 29 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Panthers entered 19 games last season as an underdog by +360 or more and were 1-18 in those contests.
- The Panthers had 11 wins in 31 games against the spread last season.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 9.5 points or more, the Panthers went 7-12 last season.
- Eastern Illinois’ games in 2021 averaged a total of 127.5 points, eight fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Illinois State vs. Eastern Illinois Last Season Stat Comparison
|Illinois State Rank||Illinois State AVG||Eastern Illinois AVG||Eastern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Illinois State Redbirds Leaders
- Antonio Reeves put up 20.1 points per game last season to go with 3.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Sy Chatman pulled down six rebounds per game, while Mark Freeman averaged 3.4 assists per contest.
- Josiah Strong hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- Kashawn Charles put up 8.9 points per game last season.
- Kejuan Clements dished out 4.5 assists per game and Rodolfo Rufino Bolis grabbed five rebounds per outing.
- Charles was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 1.8 per game.