Table of Contents
The Air Force Falcons (0-1) host the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (1-0) at Clune Arena on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The oddsmakers see an even contest, listing the game as a pick ’em. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Falcons vs. Fightin’ Blue Hens
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Arena: Clune Arena
Air Force Betting Stats & Information
- Air Force won all four of the games in which it was favored on the moneyline last season.
- Air Force won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -111 or shorter last year.
- The Falcons’ record against the spread last year was 17-12-0.
- The average total Air Force had set in matchups last year was 6.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Delaware Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Delaware won four out of the 11 games, or 36.4%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens had a record of 4-7, a 36.4% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of -111 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens beat the spread 16 times in 35 games last year.
- Delaware’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 143.5 points, 12 more than the point total in this matchup.
Air Force vs. Delaware Last Season Stat Comparison
|Air Force Rank||Air Force AVG||Delaware AVG||Delaware Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Air Force Falcons Leaders
- Ethan Taylor pulled down 4.8 rebounds and gave out 3.7 assists per game along with scoring 8.6 points per contest last season.
- A.J. Walker tallied 14.2 points a game in addition to his 2.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Walker knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest a season ago.
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr. put up 13.6 points per game last season.
- Kevin Anderson collected 3.6 assists a game and Dylan Painter grabbed 6.4 rebounds per matchup.
- Ryan Allen had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He connected on 1.9 shots from deep per game.