Table of Contents
The Phoenix Suns (8-3) square off against the Orlando Magic (3-9) as 7-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET on BSFL and BSAZ. The point total for the matchup is set at 214.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Suns vs. Magic
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSFL and BSAZ
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
Suns Betting Stats & Information
- The Suns have won seven of the 10 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (70%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -308 or shorter, Phoenix has gone 3-1 (75% win percentage).
- The Suns have a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 3-1 against the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Phoenix has had set in matchups this year is 4.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Four of the Suns’ 12 games with a set total have hit the over (33.3%).
Orlando Betting Stats & Info
- The Magic have won three, or 27.3%, of the 11 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, Orlando has won two of its six games when it is the underdog by at least +245 on the moneyline.
- The Magic have put together a 5-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 3-3-1 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Orlando’s games this season is 9.3 more points than the point total of 214.5 in this outing.
- Magic games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
Suns vs. Magic Season Stat Comparison
|Suns Rank||Suns AVG||Magic AVG||Magic Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Suns this season is Devin Booker (among active players), who averages 27.5 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 5.5 assists per game.
- Chris Paul is averaging 9.5 points, 9.4 assists and 4.5 rebounds per game, while Deandre Ayton adds 14.6 points, 1.6 assists and 7.6 rebounds per outing.
- Booker leads active Suns in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Orlando Magic Leaders
- Paolo Banchero averages 23.5 points per game. He also pulls down 8.3 rebounds and dishes out 3.6 assists per game.
- Franz Wagner adds 18.4 points, 3.8 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Wendell Carter Jr. puts up 15.7 points, 9.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game.
- Terrence Ross is the top scorer from distance for the Magic (among active players), hitting 1.8 threes per game.