Table of Contents
The Furman Paladins (1-0) square off against the Belmont Bruins (1-0) as 9-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Paladins vs. Bruins
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, South Carolina
- Arena: Timmons Arena
Furman Betting Stats & Information
- Furman won 73.1% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (19-7).
- Furman had a record of 12-2 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -424 or shorter last year (85.7%).
- The Paladins were 18-15-0 against the spread last year.
- As 9-point favorites or more, the Paladins went 8-4 against the spread last season.
- Furman’s average point total in matchups last year was 146.4, 0.9 points higher than the total in this game.
Belmont Betting Stats & Info
- Belmont was underdogs in five games last season and won two (40%) of those contests.
- The Bruins were not a bigger underdog last season than the +325 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bruins had 15 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Belmont in 2021 was 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Furman vs. Belmont Last Season Stat Comparison
|Furman Rank||Furman AVG||Belmont AVG||Belmont Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Furman Paladins Leaders
- Jalen Slawson averaged 14.5 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game last season.
- Mike Bothwell averaged 15.7 points per game to go with four rebounds and three assists.
- Alex Hunter made 3.3 threes per game a season ago.
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- Grayson Murphy did a little bit of everything last season, averaging 6.1 rebounds per game and 5.8 assists per game.
- Ben Sheppard had a strong season offensively, scoring 16.2 points per game.
- Sheppard had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He made 2.2 shots from deep per game.