Table of Contents
The No. 23 Illinois Fighting Illini (1-0) square off against the UMKC Kangaroos (0-2) as heavy, 24-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 143.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Fighting Illini vs. Kangaroos
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Arena: State Farm Center
Illinois Betting Stats & Information
- Illinois was the moneyline favorite 27 total times last season. It finished 20-7 in those games.
- Illinois played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Fighting Illini had 13 wins in 33 games against the spread last year.
- The Fighting Illini had no wins ATS (0-2) as a 24-point favorite or more last season.
- The average total Illinois had set in games last year was 1.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UMKC Betting Stats & Info
- UMKC was underdogs 13 times last season and won six, or 46.2%, of those games.
- The Kangaroos were not a bigger underdog last season than the +3000 moneyline set for this game.
- Against the spread, the Kangaroos were 14-13-0 last year.
- The average total in UMKC’s games in 2021 was 1.2 fewer points than the point total of 143 for this game.
Illinois vs. UMKC Last Season Stat Comparison
|Illinois Rank||Illinois AVG||UMKC AVG||UMKC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Illinois Fighting Illini Leaders
- Kofi Cockburn put up 20.9 points and 10.6 rebounds per game last season.
- Trent Frazier averaged 4.1 assists per game to go with his 11.6 PPG scoring average.
- Alfonso Plummer knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest a season ago.
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- Evan Gilyard racked up 16.7 points per game last season and contributed 3.3 assists.
- Marvin Nesbitt Jr. grabbed 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Gilyard had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He made 2.3 shots from deep per game.