Table of Contents
The San Antonio Spurs (5-7) are only 1-point favorites as they attempt to stop a four-game home losing streak when they take on the Milwaukee Bucks (10-1) on Friday, November 11, 2022 at AT&T Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on CW35 and BSWI. The matchup has an over/under of 220.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spurs vs. Bucks
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CW35 and BSWI
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Spurs Betting Stats & Information
- The Spurs are the moneyline favorite for the first time this season.
- San Antonio has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -114 or shorter.
- The Spurs are 7-5-0 against the spread this season.
- San Antonio’s average point total in matchups this year is 234.6, 14.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in six of the Spurs’ 11 games with a set total.
Milwaukee Betting Stats & Info
- The Bucks won the only game they’ve played as the underdog this season.
- Milwaukee has played as an underdog of -106 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Bucks have covered the spread nine times this year (9-2-0).
- The Bucks are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- The average point total for Milwaukee this year is 1.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Bucks games have gone over the total four times this season.
Spurs vs. Bucks Season Stat Comparison
|Spurs Rank||Spurs AVG||Bucks AVG||Bucks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- The Spurs active scoring leader is Keldon Johnson, who averages 23.1 per contest to go with 5.5 rebounds and 3.8 assists.
- Tre Jones is averaging 12.6 points, 6.4 assists and 3.8 rebounds a game, while Jakob Poeltl adds 12.4 points, 3.8 assists and 9.7 rebounds per matchup.
- Johnson leads active Spurs in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo scores 31.8 points per game. He also collects 12.2 rebounds and racks up 5.3 assists per game.
- Jrue Holiday also contributes 19.6 points, 5.7 rebounds and 7.9 assists per game.
- Holiday is the top shooter from distance for the Bucks (among active players), hitting 2.4 threes per game.