Table of Contents
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (1-0) square off against the UIC Flames (1-0) as 9.5-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ramblers vs. Flames
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Credit Union 1 Arena
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Chicago won 82.1% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (23-5).
- Loyola Chicago won all 13 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -455 or shorter last year.
- The Ramblers beat the spread 13 times in 33 games last year.
- The Ramblers’ ATS record as 9.5-point favorites or greater was 4-9 last season.
- The average point total in Loyola Chicago’s games last year was 4.2 fewer points than the over/under of 138.5 in this matchup.
UIC Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, UIC won four out of the 17 games, or 23.5%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Flames had a record of 1-4 in games where sportsbooks had them as underdogs of at least +353 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Flames were 13-16-0 last season.
- As 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Flames went 5-0 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for UIC in 2021 was 6.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Chicago vs. UIC Last Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Chicago Rank||Loyola Chicago AVG||UIC AVG||UIC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- Lucas Williamson scored 13.7 points and pulled down 5 rebounds per game last season.
- Braden Norris averaged 3.9 assists per game while also scoring 10.4 points per contest.
- Williamson knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest a season ago.
UIC Flames Leaders
- Damaria Franklin put up 17.8 points per game last season and added 6.9 rebounds a contest.
- Kevin Johnson averaged 4.9 assists per game.
- Johnson had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 1.7 shots from deep per game.