Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (6-6) are at home in Southwest Division play against the Houston Rockets (2-10) on Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The Pelicans are double-digit favorites by 10.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under in the matchup is 230.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSNO, and SportsNet SW
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have won 42.9% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (3-4).
- New Orleans has played as a moneyline favorite of -524 or shorter in only one game this season, and won.
- The Pelicans are 5-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Pelicans are 0-1 against the spread when favored by 10.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for New Orleans’ games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the total of 230.5 in this matchup.
- In the Pelicans’ 12 games with a set total, eight have hit the over (66.7%).
Houston Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Rockets have won two out of the 12 games, or 16.7%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Houston has not won as an underdog of +400 or more on the moneyline this season in two games with those odds or longer.
- The Rockets are 5-5-2 against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- The average total in Houston’s games this season is 2.5 fewer points than the point total of 230.5 for this outing.
- Rockets games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
Pelicans vs. Rockets Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Rockets AVG||Rockets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Pelicans this season is Zion Williamson (among active players), who averages 23.3 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game.
- CJ McCollum contributes with 18.6 points, 6.3 assists and 5.3 rebounds a game, and Jonas Valanciunas adds 14.3 points, 2.2 assists and 10.6 rebounds per contest.
- Trey Murphy III makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Pelicans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Houston Rockets Leaders
- Jalen Green averages 20.8 points per game. He also collects 4.2 rebounds and racks up 2.6 assists per game.
- Kevin Porter Jr. adds 18.8 points, 6.1 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Alperen Sengun puts up 17.1 points, 9.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game.
- Green is reliable from three-point range with 2.8 made threes per game.