Table of Contents
The Philadelphia 76ers (5-7) play the Atlanta Hawks (8-4) as 3.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on BSSE and NBCS-PH. The over/under is set at 220.5 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for 76ers vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Saturday, November 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and NBCS-PH
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Wells Fargo Center
76ers Betting Stats & Information
- The 76ers have been favored on the moneyline eight total times this season. They’ve gone 3-5 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter, Philadelphia has gone 1-4 (20% win percentage).
- The 76ers have a 5-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The 76ers are 1-4 against the spread when favored by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Philadelphia has had set in matchups this year is 5.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in five of the 76ers’ 12 games with a set total.
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- The Hawks have been underdogs in four games this season and won two (50%) of those contests.
- Atlanta has a record of 1-1 when it is set as the underdog by +141 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Hawks have put together a record of 6-5-1 against the spread this year.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under in Atlanta’s games this year is 8.2 more points than the point total of 220.5 in this outing.
- Hawks games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times this year.
76ers vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|76ers Rank||76ers AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Philadelphia 76ers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the 76ers this season is Tyrese Maxey (among active players), who averages 22.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 4.1 assists per game.
- Joel Embiid adds 27.8 points, 3.4 assists and 10.0 rebounds per contest. James Harden puts up 22.0 points, 10.0 assists and 7.0 rebounds a game.
- The 76ers get 2.9 three-pointers per game out of Maxey.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young averages 27.5 points per game, while also grabbing 3.4 rebounds and racking up 9.2 assists per game.
- Clint Capela’s statline of 11.8 rebounds, 10.5 points and 0.7 assists adds to the team’s output.
- Young is the top scorer from distance for the Hawks (among active players), hitting 2.4 threes per game.