Table of Contents
The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (1-0) square off against the Bowling Green Falcons (1-0) as 7.5-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 152 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Golden Grizzlies vs. Falcons
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
- Arena: Athletics Center O’rena
Oakland Betting Stats & Information
- Oakland was the moneyline favorite 21 total times last season. It finished 14-7 in those games.
- Oakland had a record of 9-1 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -302 or shorter last year (90%).
- Against the spread, the Golden Grizzlies were 13-17-0 last season.
- The Golden Grizzlies’ ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or greater was 4-4 last year.
- The average point total for Oakland’s games last year was 9.1 fewer points than the total of 152 in this matchup.
Bowling Green Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Bowling Green won four out of the 14 games, or 28.6%, in which it was the underdog.
- Last season, the Falcons won one of their six games when they were an underdog by at least +240 on the moneyline.
- Against the spread, the Falcons were 11-18-0 last year.
- The Falcons won twice ATS (2-4) as underdogs of 7.5 points or more last season.
- The average total for Bowling Green’s games in 2021 was 8.7 more points than the point total of 152 in this outing.
Oakland vs. Bowling Green Last Season Stat Comparison
|Oakland Rank||Oakland AVG||Bowling Green AVG||Bowling Green Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- Jamal Cain scored 19.9 points and grabbed 10.2 boards per game last season.
- Jalen Moore averaged 7.6 assists per game while also scoring 15.5 points per contest.
- Blake Lampman hit an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Bowling Green Falcons Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden scored 15.7 points per game last season and grabed 6.8 rebounds a contest.
- Myron Gordon collected 3.3 assists per game.
- Trey Diggs had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 2.1 shots from deep per game.