Table of Contents
The Pepperdine Waves (1-0) take the court against the CSU Fullerton Titans (0-1) as only 3-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 150 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Waves vs. Titans
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Fullerton, California
- Arena: Titan Gym
Pepperdine Betting Stats & Information
- Pepperdine went 5-4 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 55.6% of those games).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -148 or shorter last year, Pepperdine finished with a record of 4-4 (50%).
- The Waves were 12-18-1 against the spread last season.
- As a 3-point favorite or more, the Waves had two wins ATS (2-5-1) last season.
- The average over/under Pepperdine had set in matchups last year was 4.3 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
CSU Fullerton Betting Stats & Info
- CSU Fullerton was underdogs in 11 games last season and won six (54.5%) of those contests.
- Last season, the Titans won four of their eight games when they were an underdog by at least +123 on the moneyline.
- The Titans beat the spread 17 times in 32 games last year.
- Against the spread, as underdogs of 3 points or more, the Titans went 6-1-1 last season.
- CSU Fullerton’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 136.5 points, 13.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Pepperdine vs. CSU Fullerton Last Season Stat Comparison
|Pepperdine Rank||Pepperdine AVG||CSU Fullerton AVG||CSU Fullerton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pepperdine Waves Leaders
- Houston Mallette averaged 13.6 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game last season.
- Keith Fisher III pulled down 6.4 rebounds per game, while Mike Mitchell Jr. averaged 4.9 assists per contest.
- Mallette knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest a season ago.
CSU Fullerton Titans Leaders
- E.J. Anosike was solid last season with 16.5 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Damari Milstead dished out 2.9 assists per game.
- Milstead had a strong showing from long distance a season ago. He knocked down 1.5 shots from deep per game.