The Los Angeles Lakers (2-9) are underdogs (+3.5) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (4-6) at 10:30 PM ET on Friday, November 11, 2022 at Crypto.com Arena. The game airs on SportsNet LA and NBCS-CA. The matchup’s point total is set at 226.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Lakers
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and NBCS-CA
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings are 2-1 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Sacramento has played as a moneyline favorite of -159 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- So far this season, the Kings have compiled a 7-3-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Kings are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average total Sacramento has had in its games this year is 6.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The Kings have gone over in four of their 11 games with a set total (36.4%).
Los Angeles Betting Stats & Info
- The Lakers have been underdogs in nine games this season and won two (22.2%) of those contests.
- Los Angeles has not won as an underdog of +133 or more on the moneyline this season in six games with those odds or longer.
- The Lakers have put together a record of 2-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Lakers have yet to cover a spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs (0-6).
- The average point total for Los Angeles this season is 2.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- Games involving the Lakers have hit the over five times this year.
Kings vs. Lakers Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Lakers AVG||Lakers Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis accumulates 16.8 points, 10.4 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox puts up 25.2 points, 5.0 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter leads active Kings in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Los Angeles Lakers Leaders
- LeBron James scores 24.9 points per game. He also pulls down 8.7 rebounds and dishes out 6.9 assists per game.
- Anthony Davis also contributes 23.0 points, 10.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game.
- James is reliable from distance with 1.7 made threes per game.