Table of Contents
The DePaul Blue Demons (1-0) square off against the Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-0) as double-digit, 16.5-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Demons vs. Leathernecks
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Wintrust Arena
DePaul Betting Stats & Information
- DePaul won nine of the 12 games it was favored on the moneyline last season (75%).
- DePaul played as a moneyline favorite of -1400 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Blue Demons were 19-11-1 against the spread last season.
- The Blue Demons did not lose ATS (1-0) as a 16.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- DePaul’s average point total in matchups last year was 145.5, 2.5 points less than the total in this game.
Western Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Western Illinois was the underdog 15 times and won five, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Leathernecks played as an underdog of +800 or more twice last season and split those games.
- The Leathernecks were 11-19-0 against the spread last year.
- The Leathernecks had one win ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 16.5 points or greater last year.
- Western Illinois’ games in 2021 averaged a total of 155.1 points, 7.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
DePaul vs. Western Illinois Last Season Stat Comparison
|DePaul Rank||DePaul AVG||Western Illinois AVG||Western Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
DePaul Blue Demons Leaders
- Javon Freeman-Liberty scored 21.7 points and distributed 3.2 assists per game last season.
- David Jones averaged 7.4 boards per game in addition to his 14.5 PPG average.
- Freeman-Liberty knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest a season ago.
Western Illinois Leathernecks Leaders
- Trenton Massner put up 16.4 points per game last season while adding 6.2 rebounds and four assists.
- Will Carius was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 2.6 per game.