Table of Contents
The West Virginia Mountaineers (1-0) square off against the Pittsburgh Panthers (1-0) as only 2-point favorites on Friday, November 11, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
West Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- West Virginia finished with a 14-2 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 87.5% of those games).
- West Virginia had a record of 14-2 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter last year (87.5%).
- The Mountaineers’ record against the spread last year was 14-19-0.
- As 2-point favorites or greater, the Mountaineers went 9-7 against the spread last season.
- The average over/under West Virginia had set in matchups last year was 0.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Pittsburgh won six out of the 24 games, or 25%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Panthers entered 24 games last season as an underdog by -105 or more and were 6-18 in those contests.
- The Panthers’ record against the spread last year was 15-17-0.
- The Panthers went 12-11 as underdogs of 2 points or greater last year.
- The average point total for Pittsburgh in 2021 was 8.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
West Virginia vs. Pittsburgh Last Season Stat Comparison
|West Virginia Rank||West Virginia AVG||Pittsburgh AVG||Pittsburgh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- Taz Sherman scored 17.7 points and distributed 2.4 assists per game last season.
- Gabe Osabuohien grabbed an average of 5.3 boards in each contest while scoring 4.9 points per game last season.
- Sherman knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- John Hugley put up 14.8 points per game last season and pulled down 7.9 rebounds a contest.
- Femi Odukale collected 3.4 assists per game.
- Ithiel Horton was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.9 per game.