Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for D’Andre Swift before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Swift and the Detroit Lions (2-6) ready for an NFC North matchup in Week 10 with the Chicago Bears (3-6) at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.
D’Andre Swift Player Props vs. Chicago
- Matchup: Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 23.5 (-110)
D’Andre Swift Rushing Stats
- Swift has rushed for 247 yards on 34 carries (49.4 yards per game), with one TD on the ground.
- He has added 16 receptions for 144 yards (28.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns.
- He has scored three combined touchdowns this season, 13.0% of his team’s 23 offensive TDs.
- His team has run the ball 214 times this season, and he’s handled 34 of those attempts (15.9%).
- Swift ranks 53rd in rushing yards after contact this season with 88, thanks in part to two broken tackles.
- Swift averaged eight rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bears, 8.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In two games against the Bears Swift has not run for a touchdown.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Packers (11/6/2022): 2 carries, 10 yards; 3 receptions, 40 yardsvs. Dolphins (10/30/2022): 5 carries, 6 yards; 5 receptions, 27 yards, 1 TDat Cowboys (10/23/2022): 0 carries, 0 yards