Table of Contents
The Denver Nuggets (8-4) hit the court against the Chicago Bulls (6-7) as only 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 13, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and ALT. The matchup has an over/under of 231.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nuggets vs. Bulls
- Game Day: Sunday, November 13, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and ALT
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Nuggets Betting Stats & Information
- The Nuggets have gone 7-3 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -117 or shorter, Denver has a record of 7-3 (70% win percentage).
- The Nuggets are 5-7-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Nuggets have a 4-6 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Denver has had in its games this year is 0.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- In the Nuggets’ 13 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (53.8%).
Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- The Bulls have entered the game as underdogs nine times this season and won three of those games.
- This season, Chicago has won three of its nine games, or 33.3%, when it is the underdog by at least -103 on the moneyline.
- The Bulls have covered the spread eight times over 13 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulls have an ATS record of 5-4.
- Chicago’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 221.2 points, 10.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- This year, five of the Bulls’ games have gone over the point total.
Nuggets vs. Bulls Season Stat Comparison
|Nuggets Rank||Nuggets AVG||Bulls AVG||Bulls Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Denver Nuggets Leaders
- Nikola Jokic puts up 21.8 points and 9.8 rebounds per game, with 8.5 assists.
- Michael Porter Jr. makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Nuggets, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.4 per contest.
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan’s statline this season includes 24.5 points, 4.2 assists and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Nikola Vucevic puts up 16.5 points, 11.9 rebounds and 3.1 assists per game.
- Vucevic hits 1.8 three-pointers per game.