Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Kareem Hunt’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Hunt’s Cleveland Browns (3-5) and the Miami Dolphins (6-3) go toe-to-toe in a Week 10 matchup from Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
Kareem Hunt Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns at Miami Dolphins
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 32.5 (-110)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 16.5 (-115)
Kareem Hunt Rushing Stats
- Hunt has run for 305 yards on 77 carries (38.1 yards per game), with three TDs on the ground.
- He has also caught 19 balls for 117 yards (14.6 yards per game) with one touchdown.
- He has accounted for 18.2% of his team’s 22 offensive touchdowns this season, with four total.
- His team has rushed the ball 266 times this season, and he’s taken 77 of those attempts (28.9%).
- Hunt ranks 27th in rushing yards after contact this season with 154, thanks in part to five broken tackles.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Bengals (10/31/2022): 11 carries, 42 yards; 4 receptions, 30 yardsat Ravens (10/23/2022): 5 carries, 4 yards, 1 TDvs. Patriots (10/16/2022): 4 carries, 12 yards