Table of Contents
Before placing any bets on Evan Engram’s player props for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some key stats and trends to know. Engram and the Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6) square off against the Kansas City Chiefs (6-2) in Week 10 at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
Evan Engram Player Props vs. Kansas City
- Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Kansas City Chiefs
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 13, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 37.5 (-115)
Evan Engram Receiving Stats
- Engram has collected 338 yards receiving (37.6 per game) and one TD, reeling in 33 balls on 47 targets.
- Engram has been the target of 47 of his team’s 309 passing attempts this season, or 15.2% of the target share.
- He has accounted for one of his team’s 22 touchdowns on offense this season, or 4.5%.
Against Kansas City
- Engram’s 15 receiving yards in his one matchup against the Chiefs are 22.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- Engram, in one game against them, has never exceeded 37.5 receiving yards.
- Engram caught a touchdown pass in that outing against the Chiefs.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Raiders (11/6/2022): 1 reception, 8 yardsvs. Broncos (10/30/2022): 4 receptions, 55 yards, 1 TDvs. Giants (10/23/2022): 4 receptions, 67 yards